WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, April 21, 2014

Tatted Up

Getting a tattoo has been something on my mind for the past few months. Something I've been praying and talking about non stop. My friend recently got one last week and it came out really nice. I've been rereading the conversation my old pastor and I had and the biggest things that continue to stand out and I continue to ask myself are what is the purpose of it? Does it glorify God? And will it bring people towards Christ or deter them from Him? Those are the things I've been asking myself as of late and praying about, I asked my dad what he thought about tattoos today and he was cool about it, said how he thought about getting tattoos before,,,eagle wings on his chest LOOOOOL....but didn't because he didn't want to have that influence on his kids. So he just told me to think long and hard about it...to not get something dumb of course...think about my future family and such and of course what people will think. It definitely eased my mind that he was surprisingly cool about it and supportive. Pretty sure my mom won't be as cool about it...but I know she'll accept it...with some convincing if necessary lol. I at first wanted it on my chest that said "Family First, God Before That"...but now I'm rethinking it and I want something on my arm...a bible verse on like a piece of scroll or parchment, it's gonna look real nice hopefully...aiming for around my birthday hopefully, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment