WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, April 17, 2014

My First Heartbreak..

I think this was my first at least...well my first one that like really stung and hit the heart hard at least lol. It was in elementary school, like garde 7 or 8. I liked this girl in my class, she was cute and really sporty, just my type eh lol. So there was this dance coming up...you know, those elementary school dances where everyone just kinda chills against the wall or at the snack area lol. So for some reason, people were like asking girls to this dance...now that I think about it, who asks a girl to a dance...like as a date, doesn't really make sense unless you plan on dancing with thtat girl for the full like 2-3 hours or however long it is lol. Any ways...so I didn't have a cell phone back then and I shared a room with my brother. So I took the home phone, went into my room, this was like at night so it was dark...made sure everyone was downstairs or somewhere they couldn't hear me and called her home and asked for her. I was nervous as heckkkkk when she picked up the phone...so I was like hey how're you doing and stuff...did you do the homework...I remember asking her something about a math question for some reason LOL...anyways, so I eventually was like yeah so the dance is coming right, are you going, she's like yeah. And by now my heart is like pounding and I just went out with it and was like I was wondering if you wanted to go with me...my heart like stopped, dead silence waiting for her reply. I don't remember the exact words she said but she was like yeah sure and I was like alright cool, see you tomorrow and hung up. Started FREAKING OUT in my room...laid down, my heart still pounding, actually couldn't believe it. Now here's the hard part lol...went to school the next day...feeling like it's the best day of my life, can't stop smiling....I see her and I can't stop smiling. She comes to me and goes hey, I'm really really sorry, but I totally forgot that this dude (who shall remain nameless, but I know who he is lol) asked me a week before you did and I said yes to him. My heart broke...yeah I was in elementary school whatever...like I couldn't believe it, what was the best day ever turned into the worst day of my life...of my short and young life LOL. I did end up dancing with her tho at the dance at least...but yeah LOL...man...those were the days. She moves after like garde 9 or something...she lives in like Austrailia now LOOOOOL

No comments:

Post a Comment