WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Exercising & Active Lifestyle

These past 2 days have been niceeeee...long and tiring, but niceeeeeee. Yestterday, woke up at 7...SEVEN...just to drive my brother to work so I could have the car and go to the gym. Got to the gym around 8 ish and saw my friend who I haven't seen a while, he always goes to the gym super early cuz he has work at 9, definitely nice to catch up with him, told him to come to church cuz he used to and it would be nice to see everyone again.  After that, went to the mall to drop off my resume at Sears...here's what happened, on Sunday we ate lunch at Markville like we always do after church. My friend came to me and goes hey, wanna talk to the manager at Sears, they're hiring (she works there). I'm dressed in like blue jeans and my jordans, but I was like uh okay lol...so she takes me there and I speak to the manager and she's like yeah bring your resume in. So brought it in on Monday and she's like nice, we'll call you for an actual interview, so praying right now I get the job...as busy as my schedule will be, I really wanna get a job for the experience...and the money of course. After, went to dim sum with my dad then ran some errands, got home around like 2 ish. Went to dodgeball at like 7...drove on the highway for the first time by myself...felt so exciting yet nervous, but it was good after that. We lost both games...but it pushes me and I'm glad we're in intermediate not recreational cuz I want the competition to get better. Today was an even longer day...My dad mad loafted and ended up picking my friend and going to the gym around 2. Got a nice workout done and played ball till like 4 ish or so. Grabbed some food and went to our friend's house who we haven't seen in a while...he moved to a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge house. We ate dinner there and just chilled for most of the night, talked and stuff. Afterwards, came back to Markham and played ball at church with my homie...then drove him home and had a real good talk with him in the car...which I'll elaborate on in another post...meanwhile,here's my friend's house...

No comments:

Post a Comment