WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, April 27, 2014

21 & 3/4

Man...I'm turning 22 in less than 3 weeks, but I feel...I know time is gonna fly by lol. Just been reminiscing a lot as of late. Take today for example, we were in church looking at church pictures and stuff and one of them said 2004...wow, 10 years...I was still in elementary school...and now...1 year left and I'm graduating university, how time flies. Seeing people come and go from church, seeing myself and others who've grown up in church, wow it's been a journey. On Friday we had small group for fellowship and we had really good discussion and the question came up again for me...what will this church be like in 5 years...in 10 years? Who'll still be there you know...with a lot of people transitioning to different phases of their life, it won't be surprising if people move or leave this church. Got a lot of people who are already away as it is, contemplating leaving or on the verge of leaving. It definitely makes me sad cuz I'm an old school feels kinda guy...I love home and the people and the environment...it's gonna suck if like barely anyone stays around you know. It also stings a bit to see how easily some people can just be like yeah I wanna leave Canada or something...I dunno, it'd be real hard for me to move away from home, even after I get married and have a family. I still wanna be able to have like guys night and chill with my homies once in a while...but if you move to a different country, you can't do that...maybe meet like once a year...that sucks. Yeah you'll meet new people, but it's different you know. Man...yeah these are the things I've been thinking about, especially since I'm turning 22 soon...life after school is becoming a bigger and bigger portion on my plate that I have to think about...and it's scary. Pray for me man...life is only gonna get harder I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment