WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Prayer Journal: Day 15

Been slacks on everything, including this...don't worry guys, April 13th, my last exam...before summer school in May at least, here we go:

Bstm: I'm thinking back to all the times you've told me how you've appreciated me, even if it's the littlest things...and I appreciate that. I'm definitely gonna tell you in person as well, but I appreciate everything you do...from telling me the hard hitting truth, to everything you do in and for the church. I appreciate how you always push me cuz you expect better of me and you want me to expect better of myself, thank you for that. I pray that God relieves you of all these burdens on your plate right now, and really give you peace...until you're re-energized at least lol.

Args: I can't bear to see someone I've grown up with, someone I hold close to my heart just slip and throw his life away. I'm praying for you in all aspects brother, that you get your life back together and whatever it is that God has planned for you, that you embrace it to the fullest. You always have been and always will be my first true brother...and you never turn your back on family, I always got you homie.

Dlcw: You've honestly become the little brother I've always wanted and never had. I hope you know everything I do is out of fun and because I really do care about you and I can't wait to see the man that you'll grow up to become one day. Continue to grow as a christian and to seek a relationship with God, I hope that I can only direct you in the right direction, you'll eventually have to walk it by yourself little buddy.

Lywg: I actually might be fighting back tears this weekend, I was literally sitting at my computer the other day just reminiscing...and no tears came out but I heart felt heavy and just that sinking feeling hit me so hard you know. Damn...I wish you nothing but the best and that God protects you and continues to give you courage through what must be a really tough time. If it's hard on everyone around you, it must be even harder for you. But at the same time, I know this is something God has called you to do and something that you have embraced and enjoy doing...so I know that you'll be in good hands, I wish you were here longer, but God clearly has amazing plans in store for you and it's so great to see you fulfil them right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment