WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, April 25, 2014

Being Content...

I'm sorry for the super lack of posts and the long wait between posts...but there's honestly not much going on in my life atm lol. I'm in a weird place...but a good place, I'm happy...and I"m content. Yeah summer school's starting, yeah I gotta find a job...but I've been really happy as of late...been having lots of good talks with friends, chilling with the homies, softball starting soon, ultimate starting soon, dodgeball and crossfit has been going super well. And I made fudge today...LOOOOL. Honestly...it's been really nice...no burdens really, that are unmanageable at least...life has been quiet but a peaceful quiet as of late.

No comments:

Post a Comment