WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, April 03, 2014

You Snooze, You Lose...

So if you follow me on twitter, you already know this story, well at least the gist of it. So pretty much in my psyc class there's this one really cute girl who I always see (when I go to class at least). I'm a really shy dude, so I've never approached her and said hi, but my friend's friends who sit beside us know her apparently and they chill sometimes. Any ways, I've had like a few close encounters with her where we've like made awkward eye contact lol, one time during the second exam where we both handed it in at the same time. Another where during the 3rd exam we were split into different rooms based on last name and she was in the same room as me and we handed in our exams at the same time. So today was the last class and she was sitting like one row below me and to my left ish...I didn't have my glasses on at the time and my friend was like yo isn't that the girl you think is really cute, I'm like nahhh. Put my glasses on a while later and I was like damn, it is her...now my glass is 3 hours...and for a good hour I honestly couldn't stop staring at her LOL...prof usually gives us a break halfway through and in my head I played the scenario of what would happen if I went after her when she left and talked to her. So break comes and she leaves, my friend was gonna leave with me but he was talking to someone, so I got up told him to get my things if he left and booked it out the same door as her. Literally was like 5 seconds behind her at most...ran out the door, down the stairs...she was gone...ran like up and down, went outside...no sight of her. Went back to my friend and he's like yo wtf where did you go, did you go look for the girl...LOOOL I was like yeah...so we went past the same route as I did when I followed her and saw another door leading outside, which is where I assumed she went...so sad, today was the last class. Just gotta keep my fingers crossed I see her at the exam. Any ways, if you know me personally and know what kinda guy I am...you'll know this is way out of my comfort zone and no where near anything I'd usually do...but something came over me and I knew I'd regret it if I just let her walk away...so I remember as I was chasing after her, my heart was beating fast lol cuz I didn't know what to say if I found her...and when I didn;t...man...big feeling of disappointment and discouragement hit...dang, but here;s to hoping I see her again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment