WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

In Due Time

Today I spent my whole day with 2 friends pretty much...and we had a chance to just catch up, laugh, joke but also have some serious talks. We talked about you for a bit...it's been a while since I've thought, scratch that I have thought about you. It's been a while since I've talked about you...about it...about this now. Honestly, I'm going with the mindset of whatever happens happens...I just want you to be happy...with or without me. I'm using YOUR words...the words you said to me...that I'll be your friend for as long as you need me, and it seems like we've reached that point where you don't need me any more. The biggest thing that kinda irks me is that you don't know and probably never will know how much I really do care about you. Other than a few other things...there's honestly not much to talk about...you've found someone and he should be and I hope he is the number one guy in your life. Everything else is irrelevant...what I think, what other people think...anything and everything is irrelevant. Where you and I stand...I dunno...that's...something different I guess...all in due time. If it's meant to be it's meant to be, if it's not, it's not. I do have a few things I'd like to ask/say to it, but if it doesn't come up, it doesn't come up. I'm super appreciative of my 2 brothers in Christ just being there for me. It's been a long road to get to where I am today, content and happy with who I am and where I'm at in life. If you really are meant to be just an obstacle...a chapter in my life...then so be it...but if it's meant to be something more...so be it as well. All in due time...

Swear I had more to say, but that's what happens when I don't blog about things right away when I think of it...I forget lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment