WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

The One You Can't Live Without...

This is another one of those posts...that I've been staring at for the longest time, but can't really get my head around. It's taken me like weeks to write this...cuz I've been busy, but at the same time there's just so much to say, so I guess I'll start with this...
This is a tweet from this girl I follow...and it hit me pretty hard. Love is not about being with someone you can live with, but being with someone you can't live without, damn. This automatically reminded me of Boy Meets World, I'll try to explain for those who haven't seen the show. If you have, you guys know the type of relationship Cory and Topanga have, if not...basically he's loved her since they first met in like kindergarten. She was his first kiss in middle school, furst date, dated all through school, prom together, eventually getting married. Like he followed her on a trip to Orlando cuz he had to tell her he loved her so she knew. And she left her parents in Pittsburgh to come back to him, pretty much the best couple ever. But there's this one episode where they go to a ski resort and Cory hurts himself and can't ski, meets this girl named Lauren and they talk all nice till sunrise. She confesses she likes him and he lies about his ankle still being hurt to talk to her another day. Pretty much he's at a crossroads...Topanga...a girl he's loved all his life since he was a kid...and Lauren, this new girl who he really enjoyed talking to and being with. And he realized afterwards and he can live without Lauren...but he can't live without Topanga. That quote just brought that story into my head and how I'll fall for girls and be infatuated with girls sometimes cuz they're cute or whatever...but ultimately they don't really mean that much to me, I can live without them you know. I'm still searching I guess I would say...for that girl, that I absolutely can't live without, I dunno...I had much more to say about this...but I guess it's for another time, maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment