WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Backyard Adventures

So back when I used to live across my high school...my best friend at the time lived like 2 streets down, literally like 2 minutes away. Man we had so many adventures together...you know you guys are best friends when he would always show up at my door randomly and be like yo, basketball let's go or like let's go ride our scooters. So many memories and adventures with him...he was always active and loud and the life of the party...and he always brought that out in me. In my backyard we used to always play basketball and my neighbours...like right behind my basketball net loved to garden, so they had lots of flowers...they got so cheesed cuz the ball kept rolling over they installed a fence LOOOOL. So you can imagine how many times the ball went over the fence and we had to walk all the way around the house and knock on their door, go to the gate and get the ball back. To the point where we got so lazy that we'd just hop the fence lol...I remember the first time he convinced me to hop the fence...I hopped it out of pure adrenaline cuz I didn't think I could do it...I'm sitting on the fence, it's pretty tall...sitting on it looking at him, debating whether to go over or not, when I'm already halfway there. I go over, get the ball and I see through their door that my neighbour is chilling right there, but luckily her back was turned lol, so I quickly hopped back over. I swear we killed so many flowers and pots...we heard lots of glass shatter over the years lol. What other stories...we used to play hockey with my filipino neighbours...and they knew another neighbour down the street who had a hockey net and like 20 hockey sticks lying around...he's like yeah he doesn't mind if people borrow it, as long as you return it, he would just leave everything outside.  So I remember me and my same friend would call up all our friends and play street hockey, but only a few people had sticks...so we would run to the guys street and take his sticks LOL, obv we returned it tho. Funniest story tho and most memorable...me and my friend went to chill with my filipino neighbours, but they were busy...we asked if we could borrow their bikes, cuz we only had scooters back then. So we're in their backyard, digging through their garage trying to find their bikes and we both have our scooters in our hands. Suddenly we hear their parents pull up and it's awks cuz we like messed up their garage and ish...so we dip, and we're thinking shoot what to do, we're in the backyard, can't go through the gate cuz that's where they are. My boy without hesitating throws his scooter over the fence, jumps it and is gone. Here I am freaking out like wtffff...he's like yoo hop the fence...so I throw my scooter over...try to hop the fence and I can't...it's too tall and I had no hops...so I stood on the recycling bin and tried to jump over and BANG...it tips over and you hear the loudest noise ever and all their recycling goes everyone...I heard my friend dyingggg on the other side of the fence and I'm like shoot...so I just walked out the front gate, luckily my neighbours rents knew me and were cool and so they didn't say anything...then again I ran so fast I didn't know if they were cheesed about the recycling LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment