WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Feeling The Stress

Def somewhat feeling overwhelmed as of late...got so many worship practices going on that it don't even remember which songs are from which set...and I barely have had any time to study for my test on Tuesday, good thing it's an essay and they're giving us 3 questions to choose from. After that my last exam is on Dec 5th and I'm free. Combined church program on Nov 30, what we've been practicing for...then Christmas program on Dec 21 where we perform again..but hopefully I'll feel better after Dec 5 when mostly everything is off my plate. Literally have had no time to myself or my friends...unless I play ball or see them at school...so I know I've been lackluster but at the same time you could always hit me up. I've just been in my own zone as of late...all this work, coordinating, planning and stress has got me feeling all types of ways...definitely very moody as of late...and the only thing really getting me through it is basketball and Breaking Bad...haven't even been consistent with my workouts. I've just been mad moody...but that's a topic for another day I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment