WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Clearing My Plate...

So honestly...all I've been about lately is school, church, basketball and Breaking Bad lol...no gym, no friends...no nothing. Haven't had time for any of that. But things are getting better...had my first of two exams today and it was an hour and a half but I finished in half an hour. It was an essay on either Casablanca, Simpsons or Advertising in Media...I wrote on the Simpsons...so confident I killed it. What else...the combined program with my church and the church we're branched from is this Saturday...but I've had a sore throat for like 3 days...we had practice yesterday and it was kinda rough...sang pretty softly, but things are looking good so far. Got one class Thursday, church program on Saturday, exam next Thursday and I'm officially on Christmas break. Last Sunday was my last week of teaching Sunday school...so that's another load off my plate...practice for the Christmas program on the 21st has been going smoothly and I'm def happy about that cuz my friend and I have been pretty much dividing the load and I really appreciate that. But as of right now...it's clear sailing till Christmas and New Years...BUT...I kinda...haven't started the project at all for the 4th anniversary of the blog coming up...not sure if I'll finish it in time...but I really do wanna do it, it's just time management is hard...sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment