WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, November 04, 2013

The Struggle...The Motivation

So today I pretty much spent the whole day with my mom doing errands, grocery shopping and driving her around...things like that. We were able to talk a lot and it definitely put my life into perspective concerning a lot of things. She was talking to me about bills and the mortgage and how she's really busy and stressed along with my dad about all these things...and it really hit my heart you know...it just emphasized all the things they do, all the effort they put in, all the time they spend and sacrifice...isn't for themselves...isn't so they can live a luxurious life...but it's for me...it's always been for me and my brother. My mom and dad know about me not doing so well in school and wanting to switch programs and as well staying an extra year to graduate then go to teacher's college or something...and with my brother not having complete university...it puts a lot of weight on my shoulders...and I myself put a lot more weight on my shoulders...not to be better than my brother...but to make my parents proud...to graduate...hand them that certificate...get a stable job and be able to help them out with bills and everything. They do all these things to make my life easier...and my biggest wish and hope is that they are able to see me grow up...graduate...get a job...get married...start a family...and take care of them...I would be so happy to be able to have my parents see me go through all that...today was just a really nice day with my mom to just bring me back down to earth and remind me how blessed I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment