WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, November 23, 2013

God's Grace

It's only by God's grace, mercy and love that I am here before you today...21 years of life, of family and friends who support and love me. You know right now is just a tough time with school and lots of planning and coordinating for church stuff...it's pretty stressful, then there's the personal things like friendship and family and stuff...but that's the ups and downs of life. As hard as life is...I'm so thankful to God for the simple things in life that I take granted sometimes...the simple things in my life...that others would see as blessings. God has guided me through and given me the strength and boldness to make it and be where I am today. And I know and am confident that he'll continue to be with me...even when I turn my back and close the door on him...he's always there. God I know I've been slacks lately...in prayer...in devos...and I know every single day you are trying to pull me back to you...and no matter how hard I resist, you never have and never will give up on me. I think about all the hardships in the past...and how at the time it seemed unbearable and the toughest time of my life...but I look at my life now and go that was nothing. So I'm confident that this will be the same...that all my stresses and struggles right now...I'll look back on it and won't even remember it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment