WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Privacy Please

You know as vocal and expressive as I am on this blog and on twitter...as honest as I am as well...I don't say completely everything that's on my mind...cuz I don't wanna hurt feelings, don't wanna get in trouble, and things of the sort. Sometimes, I just wish I could speak my mind, no borders whatsoever. I know some of you might say well this is your blog you can say whatever you want. Yeah, but I know who goes on my blog...well some people at least...and I don't wanna offend people or stir up unnecessary conflict...it's just not me. Sometimes, I wish everything I was thinking could just all be laid out in the open...cuz sometimes it's hard to put my thoughts into words. I dunno man...lately, it's been a struggle to find comfort...I've been feeling on my own on a lot of things as of late...or even the things I do I've been feeling unnoticed, unappreciated and undervalued. I know it's probs partly me isolating myself...but I dunno, I can't be feeling this for no reason right...I've just been pretty much sticking to myself lately...not really sharing what's really been on my mind with anyone...cuz honestly, even I don't know lol. I guess I'm just waiting for someone to ask the right question...or approach me at the right time...who knows. Deep down, inside every quiet or shy person...they just really wanna be cared for and whatnot...I learned that through experience, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment