WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, November 14, 2013

My Animal Counterpart

A lot of the times in get to know you sessions or when people ask questions about you...they often ask what's your favourite animal or what animal do you feel represents you. Most people would choose common animals...dogs, cats, lions, tigers...whatnot. And for a good part and even up to this point, I would choose something like a lion or something cool like a shark or a wolf. I would identify with a wolf cuz I'm like a loner at times but at the same time I have my crew or my wolf pack lol.. But today after crossfit I was sitting there and for some reason, this came into my head and I'm like wow...this animal represents me and probably a lot of people, but definitely me. I feel like the animal that represents me the best...is a...turtle...LOOOOOL. Let me explain, not being slow or whatever...but like I'll chill and be cool and be in my comfort zone. But then when things get awks or I'm out of my comfort zone, I'll like withdraw and hide in my shell...lol I dunno why that defines me so well...and probably a lot of people. But for me, I'll be out of my shell, chilling and being cool and talkative...but then I can withdraw and "protect" myself at any time I want lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment