WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, November 08, 2013

Patiently Waiting...

I'm waiting for that day that I'll have one bold guest writer who'll use their real name LOL. It's not that big a thing...but like...be honest, be confident in your opinions and in who you are you know...obv I know some things are personal, but at the same time, this is you, this is who you are and what you stand for, don't be ashamed of that lol. Also, if you wanna write for my blog, don't be afraid to ask me...there's been 5 guest writers so far...4 of them I asked myself...the 5th one who was also the first guest writer approached me first...and he asked me...so yeah, if you're interested, shoot me a message. But yeah, be bold...be confident, this is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment