WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Dear God

I'm scared God...of the future, of life, of being independent, of whether or not things will be okay. I know worrying is a lack of faith, so God...may you teach me to trust You, to trust in Your Word and most of all to trust in Your plan. God I know no matter how many times I fail you, disobey you, sin against you an go against your word...that you still love me and are with me. God you've always been there to guide me through tough and difficult times...and I know that'll never change. God give me the courage to boldy and confidently live my life glorifying you knowing that you will provide enough. God give me peace, surround me with your love and fill my heart with joy. Thank you God...for being so faithful and loving...always.

No comments:

Post a Comment