WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, December 19, 2011

Yesterday...

Sorry, no posts yesterday I was out all day. Yesterday was such a long day and it became even longer cuz my eyes were hurting, muscles were so sore. But yeah, church in the morning, after church went to lunch with my friends and our intern in our church, who's just helping out with the youth. After lunch, I thought I was gonna go home lol but they wanted to chill or whatever and my other friend wanted to go to a diff church to watch baptisms and asked me, felt kinda bad if I didn't so I was like whatever let's go. Went, it wasn't bad, the testimonies were nice...saw my ex...didn't say hi...she walked past me, so I thought, went behind my and hugged me...lol not that I don't like her, she's a cool girl and I care for her but eh...lol...but yeah we had a good talk, caught up and ish...oh yeah, forgot to tell you she wrote me a letter lol, haven't received it yet though, btu she mailed it. Yeah after that....got dropped off at my church, played ball with my friend, ate dinner, I was maaaaaaad hungry cuz didn't eat enough at lunch. Then watched some performance at church, it was pretty decent...but I was really tired and the lights were off, so really wanted to doze off -_-. After thaaaat.....thought I was going home...it was like 10....mans were like our old pastor is here, we're going out...cheesed...yeah haven't seen her in a while, but I was mad tired lol....decided to go anyways...it was fun, had lots of good conversation with my boys...went home, took a shower, loafted on laptop and was maaaad sore, tired and done...body was just done...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment