WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, December 16, 2011

Random Thoughts

Sup...so it's the day after the 2nd anniversary of the blog, you know what that means right...364 days until the 3rd anniversary, we're only getting better. Exams are done, I'm on break now so count on my blogging more, but I'll still be busy since Christmas is coming up, I'll be up and about...shopping, parties, chilling, etc...but I'll still blog. I still owe you guys for yesterday, I already messaged my friend and we got something brewing. As well, 50,000 is coming up, a new year is coming up, the NBA season is coming up...lots to look forward to and best believe, I'll cover all of that...as well as give you more of me, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment