WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, December 17, 2011

50,000 HITS

Wow, um...I'm still taking in the fact that 2 days ago was the 2nd anniversary of this blog and now...50k hits. I know I always talk about a milli...and I do really hope that one day I do reach that...sooner than later (fingers crossed), but uh...halfway to 100k...that's a big accomplishment. I always say I'm not a celebrity, I don't have a million followers on twitter (@RTtheRealest btw), I don't average tens of thousands of hits per day...I'm your regular 19 year old kid, struggling in school...tryna make a living for when I get older. So 50k in 2 years...especially all the ups and downs and me only taking in seriously just this year...is a big deal for me. Especially with very little to no support from the beginning, the fact that I stuck to this...believe me when I say this blog has been through nuff controversies, with haters and even my friends. But through it all...we're still here. 3 layout changes later, 109 countries later, 2 years later, 1800 posts later, 50,000 hits later...we're still here damn...this is all just surreal to me you know. But at the same time, I'm not letting myself get caught up in the hype and the fame or whatever...I'm still grinding...I'm not swimming in money...I do this...for me, for y'all...from the heart...not from the pockets...those ads mean nothing to me, I hardly get anything off those and I can care less. You...you reading all these things...means a lot to me...I feel connected to every one of my visitors who takes the time to read my posts...especially the ones that really come from the heart. Damn man...what can I say besides that I'm gonna continue doing this...cuz this is my life, my soul, my heart...and I'm so grateful to have all of you with me each step of the way...thank you...50,000 hits down, here's to the next 50,000 hits and to a bright 2012 for this blog. LET'S GET IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment