WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Real Talks Of The Moment

I know that God has a plan for me. Whether I fail at whatever I'm doing now, I know he;s just preparing me to be able to succeed later on in whatever I do. I'm slowly but surely learning to give God everything, all of me...to really let him take control of the wheel and just sit back and enjoy the ride. Too many times, we try to take control or want some say in our lives. God has everything planned, he sees the whole blueprint from what's going to happen to us tomorrow, to what's going to happen to us a year from now. We can only see what's in front of us. I really need to learn to not doubt God, but embrace that, everything in my life happens for a reason. When there's good, there's also bad...but God will never put you in a situation that will overwhelm you. He's constantly testing you and throwing challenges at you because he knows you're capable or conquering it and he wants to see you rise to the occasion. Whenever God puts you in a situation, he'll ALWAYS provide a way out. I pray that God will give me strength, courage and guidance and I really let him lead my life and embrace everything ltitle detail that happens in my life and let him lead the way...my life is already written, it's just up to me to walk the road.

1 comment:

  1. Yo bro :)
    God tests us and throws challenges at us, yes, and He will afflict you if necessary to the point that you ARE overwhelmed! Not because He knows you are capable; this is untrue! We can do nothing without Him. (John15:5) But rather, the purpose is for you to know that you AREN'T capable, in fact you're weak beyond measure! Affliction beyond what you can bear is for the purpose of you directing all your attention and all your hope toward His Son: the only one who IS capable, who is your only way out...who already demonstrated this mighty strength when He conquered over sin and death to redeem your life from the grave. :)

    2 Cor. 1:8-10 - For we do not want you to be ignorant, brothers, of the affliction we experienced in Asia. For we were so utterly burdened beyond our strength that we despaired of life itself. Indeed, we felt that we had received the sentence of death. But that was to make us rely not on ourselves but on God who raises the dead.

    p.s. your blog has gotten like double the views in the last 4 months compared to summer! LOL vaaaaat

    ReplyDelete