WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Thank You

This is the latest print screen of the hits scattered across the globe...and as I've been mentioning for the past posts and as you can see...United States...10,000+....damn...thank you so very much. I don't even know anybody in the the U.S...I don't think at least....damn...real talks, shoutouts go out to all my American visitors...it means a lot to me, however y'all found me, it doesn't matter, I'm glad y'all have stuck with me this far. I know I'm a weird, in your face, cocky at times, cool, lame, nerdy dude all wrapped in one...but I guess that's what makes this blog so interesting hahaha. Thanks for supporting me and my silly little blog up till now, much love.

PS: Yeah the print screen looks different from my usual print screens cuz I'm using my desktop computer, my mac charger isn't working, hoping to use it tomorrow so yeah...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment