WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, December 26, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Oh whoops...am I late? LOL sorry...only by like 40 something minutes...been literally out all day, just came home and finally got a chance to chill. Woke up, church in the morning, had to dress up and bring a duffel bag cuz my xbox was in there. After church, headed to my friends to game and watch basketball. It was sick, only ended up watching 2/5 games, but they were the most exciting of the 5...had nuff fun, gamed liek mad...lots of memories right there...a Christmas to remember. Didn't get to chill much with my rents cuz they're really busy with church as of late, cuz they have to practise and perform cuz they're in the choir....got home literally like an hour ago and just finished showering...man I'm pooped. It's boxing day right now....people are probs already at stores lining up for some deals. Real talks the deals are overhyped, it's not thaaaat great, not worth standing overnight in the cold at least...only if you buy things worth a lot like TV's is it considered a deal...but my friend might wanna go shopping tomorrow and asked me, so I might tag along, then dinner tom night as well...really busy lately, sorry no posts today, my bad. Merry Christmas again, hope you had an amazing day and remember it's not what you get, what you do, where you are...but who you're with.

No comments:

Post a Comment