WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Today....

Well let me start with yesterday...I had an exam today at 9 am. My friend said he would drive me to York for our exam...at like 11 at night, he told me he couldn't drive me home cuz he had work...I was obv cheesed at him asking if he could try to drive me or at last drop me off somewhere where I can bus home, he said he couldn't cuz he worked in the opposite direction. Now I was mad cheesed...I shouldn't have been cuz he had work...a legit reason, but it's the fact that he told me so late in the night that I had to try to find a ride that late when people are sleeping as well. VIVA is on streak so counted that out...my friend who use to work for GO told me my bus didn't run....so I HAD to get a ride from somebody...TTC would be 3 buses and too much of a mission and me being bad with directions he said I'd prob get lost. So late at night, I texted me one friend who had the same examw ith me hoping he could drive me. Next day, he replies saying he can't cuz he's going to a family party right after and that's the opposite direction, alright that's cool, I understand. So my friend come to pick me up...the one who can't drive me home and tells me last minute. Throughout the whole car ride I'm texting people like mad trying to find a ride....this guy is like on my tail saying c'mon man it's not that hard....SON yeah it is when you do t last minute....texting mad people. There was this one kid who felt bad but was like he couldn't cuz he bussed as well. Texted AT LEAST 10 people...finally I saw my one friend tweet that he had an exam and was at school, so I texted him and turns out he was in the same room as me but different exam, so he was able to drive me home. After the exam, the dude who drove me TO york was like I finished early, I can drive you home you want me to? I said nah it's cool cuz I'll just go with my friend since it's a hassle for you since you have work as well...this kid says oh its cool, I'm going home anyways...it's too early or work....YOU MOTHER EFFING DOUCHE....I was like nah it's cool...when I really wanted to say BUN YOU....man...what a dick. Anyways...that was my day...exam was good, but now gotta start studying for my exam on Monday, then last one on Thursday. I'M SORRY I won't be able to produce something special for DECEMBER 15th the 2nd anniversary of the blog...not on that day at least. Everyone's just busy with finals and studying and me too...so I don't have time to do anything and my friends don't have time to help me with anything. But I'm still trying to think of doing something special hopefully, but it'll be hard since I gotta study for finals on Monday AND Thursday...but I'm a try cuz I love y'all so much. But yeah...tune in for MAJOR MAKOEOVER of this blog...another year of existence and a new year around the corner definitely calls for chance. 2ND ANNIVERSARY OF THE BLOG coming up in 5 days....CHRISTMAS in 15 days....A NEW YEAR in 21 days....damn man...everything's moving so fast haha....but def stick with me cuz I'm finished exams on the 15th and will def me back to posting like a beast. As usual I love y'all....follow me on Twitter @RTtheRealest I tweet everyday like a beast, so if you wanna know what I'm up too...go head and follow me...I tweet to express, inspire and motivate. Thanks, love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment