WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, December 05, 2011

Today....

Sup guys....so today was a chill, loaft day. Went to school even thought I didn't go to class since my classes are done, now it's finals time. So I went to just chill with my friends and study. Chilled with my friends for a good while, went to the library, studied....fell asleep, woke up drooling...LOOOL. Woke up and went to the Pita Pit...DOPE PLACE...I highly recommend it if you guys have it in your area, you will not regret. I'm excited haha....got 2 orders of karmaloop coming in soon, so I can't wait...and then I'm looking to get a winter jacket, it was either a Goose, Nobis or North Face...I was already leaning towards North Face cuz my friend has one and it looked dope, and it's cheaper since my rents think Goose is sorta expensive and I thought so too, and I was already leaning towards North Face, so s'all good. But yeah....that's all lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment