WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Today....

Sup....my bad, no posts today....my mac died on me yesterday...well my charger died. This morning woke up, went to fairview mall, apple store, they told me my charger is broken, had to buy a new one. It was $80.....damn......alsp found out I've used 800+ of my 1000 charges...had my mac for over a year...so have 100+ charges left, need to get a new battery soon...it's like $120+....damn their ish is mad expensive...so cheesed. Anyways yeah...just chilled after fairview...had a meeting for church at 8 till like 11...home now....charging my mac....yeah buddy....

No comments:

Post a Comment