WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, December 15, 2011

From The Heart: Thank You

Thank you...you, the reader. Thank you, you....the visitor, skimming through this post looking for an interesting video to watch. Thank you in general. Thank you to the people who have been on this blog since day 1, who've been with me through the struggles of trying to get this blog out there. Thank you to all my international visitors...y'all are crazy lol. Visiting some random blog everyday of some weird 19 year old kid from Canada hahaha. I appreciate y'all. I'm just a simple, 19 year old kid....2nd year of university living in Canada. I don't have some big dreams to be some sort of celebrity nah...that's not the point of this...I'm not too sure what the point of this is...I just kinda wrote how I felt...and poeple liked it....and they kept coming back. This blog has been through a lot in 2 years. I remember first creating it....lol even my friends didn't believe in me..hahaha no grudge bros. But I didn't even believe in myself...this was just a fad, something I created because one of my friends created one. He stopped his after a few months...but I kept going...yeah it was scarce...posting here and there whenever I felt like or remembered....but I kept going. I still remember taking this blog down for a few months to figure things out in my life. When I had come back, something inside of me....found this interesting and useful...and I started blogging more and more...and when I had noticed the little bit of attention it was receiving...I became more serious about blogging and started to do it once per day....slowly increasing it to multiple posts per day. It's safe to say that today....presently, this blog is really like a part-time job for me, if not full-time cuz I'm doing it everyday lol. I do this now for so many reasons beyond just me. Yeah expressing myself is one of the main reasons. But there's so many other reasons now, to reach out to my visitors, inspire, motivate, make laugh....y'all are with me now. I'm not saying I have this mass following...but like, damn...whenever I see countries from around the world visit my blog, I'm like...how'd y'all find me lol. But anyways...2 years...2 years...this is for all the people who doubted me, who never believed me and still don't....who still think I'm wasting my time and that this blog will never really get noticed...cheers to y'all. This is for those people who've supported me through it all and still continue to support me and interrogate me everyday if I don't post...LOL. This blog has become bigger than me, bigger than I have ever imagined, damn. Sometimes, I find it hard to believe this is all real...all the stats, numbers, visitors, countries...damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment