WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Today....

MARKS 2 YEARS OF THIS BLOG'S EXISTENCE.............PAUSE FOR A MINUTE..........LET ME JUST APPRECIATE THIS MOMENT FOR A SECOND....
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Wow man....I feel like I just won a grammy or something and I'm writing an acceptance speech. What can I say...2 years of hard work, 2 years of dedication, 2 years of determination, perseverance....all that. Through school, work, beef, drama, all that ish...one thing that stayed constant was this blog...this was my home, my hiding place, my comfort, my shelter, my happy place. This is a place I could be myself, I felt like I could say whatever I want cuz initially I'd be talking to myself, but as this blog grew...I began to talking to you...yeah you, the reader...reading this post right now....this is just crazy...but I'm appreciative, I'm humble...I know this is not a lot...I'm not going to start slacking off now...I'm going to give you more than ever in hopes this blog will continue to grow and blow up. Thank you for all of you who stuck with me this far. I love you.

PS. MY LAST FINAL IS TODAY AT 7 PM....AFTER THAT CHRISTMAS BREAK BEGINS, WISH ME LUCK, PRAY FOR ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment