WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Top 5 Songs At The Moment

Bruno Mars - Marry You
- first off, any song by this dude is a potential BANGER, but I haven't got to all of his songs yet cuz I have 2000+ on my iTunes, so when I hear it, I hear it LOL. But I heard this song cuz of Glee and this song is soooo bomb.....he sings so beautifully....nuff said.

Bruno Mars - Today My Life Begins
- yeah, again like I said, this dude is tooooo good, I might just have to listen to all his songs on my iTunes TONIGHT....great, another distraction from studying and projects -_-

Menudo (It'a L.OVE) - My Everything
- yeah if you follow this blog on the daily, you'll remember they were the Artists of the Moment a few posts ago, for good reason too, they can sing.....though when you glanced at their pic you prob thought "typical homosexual boy band" but nah b, dudes can sing...

Ruben Studdard - Sorry For 2004
- legit corny sappy love song, but it's soooo nice.....how he faded away.....sad times

Usher - Confessions Part. II
- remember this? I do....since it's been on repeat for a while.....Usher never gets old.....

No comments:

Post a Comment