WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY


Woooooow.....so it's actually been 365 days since I created this blog....I actually can't believe it. Wow......that's all I'm at right now, 365 days ago I created this blog and was kinda on and off about it, posting ish whenever I remembered or felt like it. Fast forward to the present where I'm actually posting on a daily basis because I enjoy giving the public a glimpse into my life and I just like sharing my thoughts and feelings with the world. I thank all the people who have ever visited the blog, people who spread the word about the blog and anybody else that has supported me, and taken the time to read and go through all the ish on this site. Real talks I'm not gonna make this too long cuz most people prob don't like reading long posts, but to sum it up continue to visit this site regularly as I will be posting regularly and I promise I will not disappoint you guys. Much love and errthing, thanks and the video will be up in the next few hours. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment