WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, December 12, 2010

2000 HITS

That's what I'm talking about....about a month and a bit since reaching 1000 HITS, that's when I became really suuurrrrious about the blogging game and tryna blog as much as I can but at the same time not giving you random bs stuff but real and inspiring stuff. I know I haven't made a video in a while and for those who actually read this blog for context and not just skim errthing, the video will be out BEFORE Christmas....hopefully before next week as well ;). But as usual, thanks too errbody for the support, the visitors, the haters, all y'all cuz either way you're still giving my page hits....so reespex. I'm gonna continue blogging as usual unless something huge comes up which I doubt and since I'm on break cuz of exams, expect more frequent posts until school starts again where I'll be posting hopefully a post per day. But thanks too errbody for errthing and I'll continue to give you guys more glances into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment