WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Top 10 Songs At The Moment

Taking a break from studying, to catch up for not posting yesterday...that's right 10 SONGS...cuz there's sooo many nice songs out there that are on replay for me....as usual, in no particular order:

1. Kanye West: Hell Of A Life
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy for album of the year....I could literally fill this whole list with 'Ye....but I won't.

2. Big Sean - Crazy
"Man I shoulda known...that she was crazy than a mofo....."
Another one of those artists who I can just fill up this list with, but I won't....to much...hahaha.

3. Big Sean - Who Knows feat. Mike Posner
Off of "UKNOWBIGSEAN", too bomb.

4. Big Sean - Bonus Track (Finally Famous Vol. 3)
The beat is too diiiirty...and Sean and 'Ye is a deadly combo.

5. Chris Brown - Glitter feat. Big Sean

hahah nuff said.....Big Sean can't dance, but he's funny..LOL

6. T.I. - Castle Walls feat. Christina Aguilera
TIP is back with a vengeance.....

7. T.I. - Poppin' Bottles feat. Drake
You know Drizzy had to be on this list somewhere....this song is siiiiick and haaard....BAOW BAOW BAOW....

8. J. Cole - Too Deep For The Intro
Cole World man....y'already know what it is....

9. Fabolous - Throw It In The Bag feat. Drake
Drizzy kills it.

10. Mr. Hudson - Way Out feat. Big Sean
Had to throw some more Sean in here...haha my bad

Bonus:
JR Aquino - By Chance (You & I)
Both the studio and normal version are so bomb
He is one of if not my fave youtube star.....damn

No comments:

Post a Comment