WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Inspiration Of The Moment

The song is Bruno Mars - Talking to the Moon....but word this video hit me hard, and how unappreciative I am of my mom and how lucky I am of how hard she works to provide for me and how I brush off a lot of the things she does or take her for granted. It won't be until she passes away that I realize how amazing she really is. Real talks, treat your parents like everyday is there last and tell them how much you love them and appreciate everything they do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment