WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

From The Heart: Midnight Rant

I don't get why I always gotta hear how much you care from other people, or how much you think about it from other people. To me....their words mean nothing even if they tell me it comes from your mouth. Even if you did say it....why can't you say it to my face. I don't like hearing things from people that they hype it saying oh she talks about you, oh she thinks about you....word up if she does all that she can tell me herself. The new year is coming faaast and I don't want nothing holding me back.....whether it means letting this thing go....or letting you go.....the guy doesn't always have to be the one who has to man up. Guys'll actually find it seeeriously attractive if a girl approaches them because it's such a rarity, but anyways....this ish that's going on between us is real talks stupid....it first started off as something stupid and that's your fault real talks. It escalated over something stupid and I admit I didn't need to react the way I did but you kinda provoked it don't ya think? How we got to where we are now I have no clue....but I'm pretty sure it's pretty stupid...and if you cared as much as you said you did or as much as I hear you say you do....this should've been fixed a long time ago....but.....I dunno.....you tell me why it's still the way that it is.....I'm tired of the bs of I think about it every night and ish.....real talks actions speak louder than words.....you gotta back up those "I care's" and ish.....otherwise it's meaningless and you're wasting my time...

No comments:

Post a Comment