WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Throwbacks of the Moment

My bad for not posting for a few days, but I've been enjoying my break haha and out and about, but there will be days when I'm at home and will be blogging my heart out LOL so here we go:

Brandy - Right Here (Departed)
She was my giiiirl back then.....like I was hooked on her, this is the song that started it....she can siiing, but she's not as popular and underrated to the likes of the Alicia Keys', the Mary J. Blige's, etc, etc.


Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
Mimi literally owned 2009, I remember this song was on BET's annual notorized top 100 of the year and it was number ONE. Word up Mariah Carey is not the singer she once was, but she can still hit those high notes and she is still sexy....nick cannon is lucky...LOL. But word this was like THE love song at the time.


Rihanna - Unfaithful
Back when she wasn't dying her hair to random colours, she looked reeeeeally nice. This is prob my all-time fave song of hers. It's got that heartbreak/real rnb vibe to it.


Mario - Let Me Love You
This was errrrbody's jam, don't deny it. Mario was on the top of the R&B heart throbs back then with the likes of Ne-Yo, Usher and Chris Breezy, now it's pretty much Songz' world....that's wassup though.....haha but I was reeally feelin' Mario back then and still am, but the new stuff is iffy with me. Here's to his old stuff....


Avant - Lie About Us feat. Nicole Scherzinger
Most of you prob don't this song, let alone the artist. Now don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure he's R. Kelly's cousin...search it up -_-...but word this song is sooooooooo seeexyy, I looooove it, You know how some songs get old and you take them off your iTunes or whatever, I dunno why but I've alllllways had this song, I dunno.....something about it, is sooo gooood.


B2K - Uh Huh
So all of you R&B noobs....yeah I said noobs....before Omarion was as popular as he is now, he started off in a group called B2K....this song was hoottttt, it sat at #1 on 106 & Park for nuffff time....Sadly Omarion realized his star potential....like many lead singers do...and left the group to crumble pretty much.


Bow Wow - Like You feat. Ciara
Prob the first time people accepted that Bow was not a kid anymore and growing up into a deezed man...hahha but word I remember the rumours of him and Ciara together, not bad....and nah Ciara is sexy...she's not a man for all you haters....


Day 26 - Since You've Been Gone
Okayyyyy this was MYYY SONGGG and MYYY BANDDDD....I looooved them.....sad to see they're pretty much done since Q left.....but man MTB4 (Making The Band 4), the show they were in....had soooo much drama....even after the band was made, the show continued and just followed their lives...woooow it was messed.....but they were taking over the R&B groups since they didn't have that much competition, but they were amazing...also with the promotion expertise of Diddy.....they were taking the world my storm.....and now....they're gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment