WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, December 04, 2010

From The Heart: Don't Waste My Time (I'll Do It Later Part. 2)

So I'm taking time outta my project and studying right now cuz I'm heated. Real talks hate is a strong word....and right now I HATE people who loaft, lie to me, and waste my time. What really annoys me is when I tell someone that something is going down and I tell them a month in advance, but 1 week and a bit to the date where we're supposed to do ish, a bunch of excuses and ish comes up that prevents him from doing it. Like are you serious......firstly, I told you a month in advance, secondly you take 5 years to reply or you don't reply at all giving me the impression you don't care.....thirdly, i'm willing to bend my schedules even though I have exams and ish just to fit yours because it's that important to me. That's all for now....I gotta find better people I call "friends"....

No comments:

Post a Comment