WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, December 24, 2010

Top 5 Songs At The Moment

1. Elise Estrada - Lipstick
- word since I posted it twice and she is the cutie of the moment, this song is tooo nice right now, simple and plain as that...

2. J. COLE - ANY SONG BY HIM
- thats not the same of the song, but word up any song by him right now is a banger to me, cuz I'm going through nuff ish about nuff things and I dunno, his music speaks to me on another level, he raps about real issues and relates to you on a real basis, people claim rap is just a guy talking fast to a beat, nah man...it's telling a story about your life....and he does it in such a creative and awe inspiring way

3. Far East Movement - Rocketeer feat. Ryan Tedder
- this song honestly makes me wanna just leave this world....I mean the title says it all, up up here we go....cuz this world is too fake, and filled with too many unappealing and stressful things that sometimes you wish you could just leave

4. Kanye West - All Falls Down/Hell Of A Life
- this one is a tie between 2 Kanye songs, I couldn't choose between them, Kanye is a musical genius like this talent and the way he views the world is completely on a different level....I can't say enough about this guy

5. Nicki Minaj - Blazin' feat. Kanye West/Moment 4 Life feat. Drake
- another tie....Nicki goes hard on both songs and her guest verses are provided by none other than Drizzy and Yeezy and they go offfff

No comments:

Post a Comment