WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

About Me

So I don't think I've ever given some detail about myself and since this being a blog about my life, I think I should do that. So for the people who actually take the time to read each post and not just skim for the music -_-, and for the people who don't already know me that well. I'm currently at York University for Kinesiology, I have no idea what I wanna do with my life afterwards, I have a few ideas like gym teacher, personal trainer, physiotherapist but nothing I'm really chasing for yet. My hobbies range from basketball, music to gaming. Nerds ftw. Nah I'm not a nerd but sometimes I wish I was cuz they make good grades look so easy. I'm like a B+ student at best, but most of the time I struggle to already maintain a B -_-. Luckily my rents aren't your typical asian parents and they simply tell me to do my best but I still love'em with all my heart. I'm your typical guy, kinda...lol. I'm not a party/club person, but I don't mind it, I prefer to just chill with a good group of friends at someones house or something and just have a good time. I prefer a small, tight knit group of friends over a bunch of random acquaintances anyday, which again why I prob don't prefer clubbing and ish. I meet girls the old fashion way, not just going out and hitting on girls at random places. I get to know them and ish like that. I'm an old school romantic I guess, call me lame, whatever -_-. I swear I'm a nerd at heart though, I loooove videogames :), and I love a girl who loves videogames. I don't watch that much tv anymore, but I like the family channel :) LOL. But as well I looove a girl who plays or tries to play sports, doesn't necessarily have to be good. I love a girl who loves music. I don't know what more I can say lol, I like to workout, not to look deezed or to impress people. Just cuz it makes me feel good, it's a good way to relax, I like to be healthy and I guess being deezed and looking good is just an add on. I like to eat but no I'm not fat....well I hope not at least :(. I'm shy with people I don't really know but I believe I'm changing, I guess maybe it's cuz I'm older, I don't really care about what people think of me as much anymore, but I still like to swag up :). I'm not a big shoe fiend, but I'm a big clothing fanatic. Not a big fan of fitteds though people tell me they look good on me. I'm a bit sport fanatic, I think I mentioned it, I'll play pretty much any sport, but only really like watching basketball. I guess I'll just end it off here and maybe I'll do more of these in upcoming posts. If you actually read all the way to here, thanks and keep up the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment