WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, December 03, 2010

The King



So I know this blog has a lot of music and music related ish, but that's cuz music is a big part of my life. Seeing as this blog is a glimpse into my life, I try to show you a variety. So yesterday was Lebron James' HIGHLY anticipated return to Cleveland yesterday. The game ha received MUCH hype and I must say aside from theatrics and crowd, etc....the game was lame...LOOLL I mean like c'mon a 30 point lead in the 3rd quarter...and Cavs fan had the NERVE to still boo and ish when Lebron was tearing them apart. See now if Lebron was a dick....oh man the things he could do to piss them off even more. Besides the infamous "Chalk" thing....he could've taken a page out of John Wall's book and did the DOUGIE...hahha but nuff said, Lebron proved his comments right and his doubters comments wrong. The Cavs DO suck......and sorry Dan Gilbert...I dunno what world you live in where the Cavs are gonna win a title before Miami.

No comments:

Post a Comment