WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

This Is A Letter To Man That I'll Be One Day

So I was watching this battle rap thing on youtube called grind time, where it's basically off the top freestyling and dissing your opponent. So this dude Soul Khan who I was watching was crazy and he had a song playing when they intro'ed him and it was sooo good, so I found it and honestly, really inspiring and relaxing, especially in the state that I'm in right now. So here's to the last 30 minutes of the 1 year anniversary of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment