WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, March 02, 2014

The Road To 200,000

Can you believe it...I surely can't. I was talking to my friend the other day as he recently got into making youtube videos and we were talking about his channel and like yo...imagine one day you blew up. Cuz with youtube, that can happen at anytime, you wake up one day and your video has like 10,000 views, another few hours and 100,000 and such and such...things go viral so fast nowadays. We were talking like imagine how your life would change...look at all those youtubers who like stopped school or pursuing their career to do youtube full time...cuz literally it is something that takes up all of your time and can provide for you. Imagine if that happened...one day you're worried about school and getting a job in the future and the next thing you know you're dropping out of school or something LOL. But that just brings me back to the many times I've thought about what would happen if this blog blew up...all it really takes is like one celebrity or famous person to view it and like tweet it our or post it on facebook and the hits will come pouring in lol. It'd definitely be really cool and something to wish for lol...but isn't something I'm necessarily gonna put all my effort into working towards. Obviously I could like tweet my blog link everyday to every single celebrity I follow on twitter...but that's not me...IF this blog does end up going anywhere in the future...it'll be natural...and because people genuinely like hearing and reading what I have to say. I don't do this for the attention, to be noticed or to be popular...the fact that all these countries and all these people have viewed my blog is just really a bonus for me. It does feel good to be noticed after all I do put all my heart and dedication into this...but that's exactly it...a lot of this is mainly for me...a place for me to vent, to share, to say what I want and what I feel...and that's how this blog started and that's how it still is and hopefully will continue to remain...it's like an online diary to me...sometimes I don't even think people read my posts...I just write them for the sake of expressing myself. But anyways...this is the road to 200,000 damn...thank you, well not yet...but soon enough...

As for now...here we are...active in 118 countries...no joke...

Albania, Anguilla, Antilles, Antiqua and Barbuda, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Benin, Bermuda, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Burundi, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Colombia, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lituania, Macau, Macedonia (FYROM), Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia

No comments:

Post a Comment