WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, March 17, 2014

Boy, Man, Father...

Sometimes I kick back and think about the future, as always lol...but this is a good kind of reminiscing. I sit back and think about starting a family and the kind of dad I would be. Honestly I can't wait to be a dad and do dad things. I would wan at least one boy and girl just so I can have on of each. Play sports and wrestle with my son but also comfort and talk with my daughter. With my son I'd wanna like put him into sport programs but more
Importantly teach him what it means to be a man. With my daughter, I swear I'm gonna be such a softie lol like spoil her and make her daddy's little princess LOL. But at the same time I know I'll be an overprotective dad when it comes to boys and if she ever wants to date. But the biggest thing is I want my kids to be able to talk to me about anything, that's super important to me, to have that connwction. But man starting a family is gonna be so sick...family dinners, outings. But being a dad especially has me excited lol. My kids buying me birthday presents, parent teacher nights, report cards, their friends coming over for get togethers or parties and me like preparing ish for them. Haha man I know it's a long way away, but definitely can't wait to be a dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment