WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Since Friday...

Sorry guys lol...what have I been up to since Friday...well Saturday I actually went outside to play ball with my friend lol...he convinced me it wasn't that cold and surprisingly it wasn't. After we sat in the car and talked for a good hour or so...definitely a nice time with a fellow brother to catch up and just encourage each other. That same night I had to go to church for a softball interview, they're doing something different this year where they interview all potential leaders...just to make sure you have the right motives and your heart is in the right place, etc. Sunday was another long day...woke up early cuz I had to lead worship, after service and sunday school we had worship practice till 5, then finally got in some good ball runs from 5-7, was gonna go dinner with a friend but that flopped lol so I just stayed home. Monday...I think I just stayed home all day and relaxed lol. Today, went to school...first day back...oh yeah if you didn't know there was a shooting at my school...feel free to google York University...so yeah, everyone at school is kinda on high alert cuz it only happened on Thursday...went to class and went home right away...wanted to go to the gym, but don't realy wanna stay on campus for so long...so yeah lol. Just came home from the movies with the crew...watched the new 300 movie...def not as good as the first, but still great. Btw...sorry for the lack of posts and the laziness...but...when things to come into my mind, like things to write about, I write them all down on my phone, so I have like a good 5-10 posts on my phone ready to write about...just gotta find time cuz I don't wanna just throw it all at you at once lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment