WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Patience Is Key

Lamentations 3:25-26
The Lord is good to those who wait for him, to the souls who seek him. It is good that one should wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.

Patience is something I'll probably always strive for and struggle with...it\s natural in humans. One thing I always wish and want is to get a glimpse into my future...just so I know I'm on the right track and walking down the right path. But the more I think about it...it's as if I don't trust God, as if I don't trust that the plan he has for me is a good one, a one that will help me prosper all while glorifying him. And I know he's building up a patience in me to wait for him and to wait on him...and to wait for his plan and his timing. It's hard sometimes...to wait on the /Lord...with a bunch of things..the future, jobs, relationships...all those kinds of things. To be honest with you guys...before I took the break on the blog...I was going to write a post about "The One"...as in like your future husband/wife...but things changed and tho I have it all written out, I probably won't ever end up posting it because it's not necessary. But that's another thing I struggle with...waiting for the one when I should be preparing myself to be the one for someone else. Well...whether I've already met her or have yet to meet her, I know that God has prepared a wife for me and I just have to wait on him and on his timing...that everything will work out. And that my future, life after school, relationships, jobs...all those things are already taken care of. I just have to have the faith that God will provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment