WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Dreams

You ever have those dreams that feel so real, that literally feel like it's happening, then you wake up like freaking out cuz you think it actually happened...then you check to see if it did and it didn't? I hate those lol...cuz usually they're like bad dreams and I wake up like sweating or my heart is beating fast. I had one this morning...I was parked in my old elementary school, changing the tire then 2 guys came to me and we started talking about random stuff and next thing I knew they jumped me and stole the car. Then I woke up and was like freaking out cuz my whole fam wouild've flipped if that actually happened. Ran upstairs to check out the window and the car was there...and a huge sigh of relief followed lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment