WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My First Time At The Gym...

Oh man...I remember it like it was yesterday, it was at Goodlife like maybe when I was like early high school...I think they had a two week free trial or something. Keep in mind, I've never been to the gym, know nothing about lifting weights, only lifting at home and all I had was a basic bench and bar that weighed nothing...that's important to note, cuz the weights I put on is the only weight. So I go to the gym and the bench is the first place I go. So remember how I told you my bar at home weighed nothing, apparently the bars in gyms weighed 45 pounds and I didn't know that lol...so I did the math and I lifted 90 pounds at home...so I'm like okay...I can throw 45 pounds on each side at Goodlife and be no problem...you can probably guess what happened next...soon as I unracked the weight...it like plopped onto my chest and I couldn't get it up LOOOOL...luckily this old white guy was nearby and helped me get it up...said thanks, got up, walked away from the bench LOOOOL...oh man...too funny

No comments:

Post a Comment