WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Typical Hero Duties...

So I'm not sure if I've shared this story with you guys before, happened sometime last year. So I was in the library one time studying with a friend. I was on the 3rd floor and on this floor the shelves they move. Meaning like there's a knob at the end of each shelf that you turn clockwise or counter clockwise to get the shelf to move left or right, saves space I guess? So I was sitting beside this aisle and this lady is there looking for books. All of a sudden the shelf behind her starts closing in and is about to sandwich her between another shelf. Some girl on the other side was apparently turning it thinking no one was there, so the girl about to be sandwiched like screams out hey I'm in here, the girl stops turning it, peeks in, seeks her and walks away. So this girl is literally sandwiched between the shelves and she can't move, So I like ran all the way around and turned the knob the other way and freed her cuz she was like yelling for someone to help her lol, btw the area I was in was a quiet area in the library so like everyone was like staring and her and me afterwards LOOL...definitely a memorable moment at York, thankfully the girl didn't get like fully sandwiched, she just couldn't move cuz there was literally no space.

No comments:

Post a Comment