WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Writer's Block

Sometimes I don't know how to approach a post lol...I told you guys I have a bunch of topics on my phone and I do...but sometimes I don't know how to approach them, they range from stories to pretty personal things. I'll give you some examples...I'll have like a quote written down and that's a post cuz I'd just elaborate on what it means to me and how it inspires me. Another example would be like a situation or event that happened to me...I would talk about how it affected me or what it meant to  me, things like that.Then there are the personal posts, the ones that I love to write about, but find trouble starting it, cuz there's so much to write, I don't wanna miss something or I don't wanna completely write down every single detail you know...but bare with me, I have like 4-5 left on my phone...slowly but surely working on them, but random on the spot posts of course here and there, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment