WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Throwback Of The Moment

THIS IS SOME EXCLUUUUUSIVE ISHHHH YOUR EYES ARE ABOUT TO LAY EYES ON....I DUG THESE UP FROM MY COMPUTER....LOL....So when I was in grade 11/12 I took a media arts course in 11 and photography in 12....and we did lots of projects...I think this was my grade 11 media arts final project....it supposed to be like the life of a musician, starting out small, at home motivated by his music....then starts to write, pages and pages trying to get it right.....then the lifestyle of performances, etc.....to the album drop....to celebrations....I should've worn like a tie and ish for the last pic....but I hoped the champagne and chains would give it away....


I think this was the first thing we did in media arts...and also my first time ever using photoshop and all the ish that comes with it....not bad in my opinion....

No comments:

Post a Comment